Search, browse, select, inspect, print and export.
California land parcel research made easy!
Parcel. Lines display over Google Imagery or alternate map bases chosen by user.
Property Data. Owner name and mailing address, street address, assessor parcel number (APN), assessed values, parcel size and other property data available with a click.
- Intelligent Search. Find parcel by searching assessor parcel number (APN), owner name, or street address. Enter one to find the other.
- Live Share. Send your map view live via links to clients, associates, and others. The link opens in your map, just as you compiled it, and for two hours the recipient gets all the same map functionalities and data access as you.
- Advanced Select. Compile ownership and other property data instantly by selecting parcels, singly or multiples.
- Query. Identify parcels meeting criteria you set, applicable individually or in series. For example, identify all parcels between 5 and 10 acres in size, have zero improvement value, and an assessed value of less than $50,000.
- Map views exports. Insert title and print or save as PDF. Or export as PNG for use in presentation graphics.
- Metrics. Measure distances and areas. Click for latitude and longitude coordinates.
- Street View. Drop into the nearest Google Street View with two clicks.
- US Topo. Base feed from the US Geological Survey; continuously maintained.
- USGS 7.5’ Quads. Edge-matched and seamed. Rich historic base.
- OpenStreetMap. Collaboratively compiled by open source street map users.
- Google Terrain. Shaded relief base made from USGS digital elevation data.
- PLSS grid. Public Land Survey System. Township, range, and section numbers.
One month $29
One year $319
Day Pass (24 hours) $10
Distribute map access to associates by adding COLLABORATOR SEATS.
- Each SEAT permits another person to be logged in at one time.
- Invite an unlimited number of users. You always have access.
- Users manage their own login credentials.
- You manage user access through the SEATS dashboard.
- COLLABORATOR SEATS work across all your county PV maps.
Compile data by parcel and print mailing labels with OUTREACH.
- Select parcels for data export singly, by lasso or buffer to subject parcels.
- Save/print views of parcels selected for data export.
- Easily comply with public hearing notification and cannabis siting requirements.
- Meet cannabis and other business siting criteria relative to sensitive uses.
- OUTREACH works across all your county PV maps.
Get prompt assistance 9-5 Pacific Time, Monday-Friday via chat, phone, or email. Our team is eager to help and learn about your experiences with PARCEL VIEWER.