California land parcel research made simple.
Cruise, search, click, multiple-select and download. No limits or upcharges.
Parcel Lines. Boundaries are sourced from county geospatial agencies and display on current Google Imagery or other base chosen by user. Delineation clarity is optimized through line density variation and prioritization of symbology.
Property Data. Find owner name, mailing and street address, assessor parcel number (APN) for any parcel. Assessed values, parcel size, deed date, use code, and other data also display in the data-panel that does not impinge on your map view.
- US Topo. Base feed from the US Geological Survey for the USA.
- USGS 7.5’ Quads. Edge-matched continuous raster base for the USA.
- OpenStreetMap. A collaboratively made coverage of the world.
- Google Terrain. Shaded relief 3D base on USGS digital elevation data.
- Google Imagery. High resolution orthoimagery obtained from a variety of sources.
- PLSS grid. Get township, range, and section identification numbers instantly.
- Auxiliary local data layers. Data significant for a particular county is frequently included and can be added by request. Just contact support.
- One simple interface. The map is your control console. Access all tools and functionalities directly through the map interface. No hunting through pages and windows to do what you want as with other property maps online.
- Optimized search. Very quickly find and view parcels by searching any of three key fields through one window.
- Owner name
- Assessor parcel number (APN)
- Street (situs) address
- Also find owner name and mailing address, assessor parcel number (APN), or street address for any parcel. Search one to find the others. Advanced Elasticsearch technology combined with our proprietary database refactoring make ours the best property data search engine in the industry.
- Property data download. Click to see and compile ownership and other property data instantly. Delineate multiple parcel selections on the map for property data download using the Advanced Select Export to spreadsheets. No additional cost, limit or hassle.
- Export map views. Insert title and print or save as PDF. Save as PNG for use in graphics.
- Live Share. Send your map view live via links to clients, associates, and others. The link opens in your map, just as you compiled it, and for two hours the recipients get all the same map functionalities and data access as you.
- Find coordinates. Measure distances and areas. Obtain latitude and longitude coordinates for any parcel or point in the map. Start measuring with a single click and end with a double.
- Query. Identify parcels meeting your personal criteria, applicable singly or in series. For example, you can identify all parcels that are between 5 and 10 acres in size, have zero improvement value, and have an assessed value of less than $100,000.
- Street View. Drop into the nearest Google Street View with two clicks.
One month $29
One year $319
Day Pass (24 hours) $10
Share your map using COLLABORATOR SEATS.
- Add seats to allow others to use your PARCEL VIEWER map at the same time as you.
- Each seat permits one person to be logged into your map at one time.
- Invite an unlimited number of users. You always have access.
- Users manage their own login credentials.
- Remove users through your dashboard as you wish.
One month $20 /seat
One year $220 /seat
Buffer and compile mailing labels with OUTREACH.
- Instantly select parcels within a set buffer distance of subject parcels.
- Export data to mailing labels, spreadsheets, and tables.
- Create prints showing views of buffers and selected parcels.
- Easily comply with California notification and business siting criteria.
- Identify sensitive uses within a specified distance of a subject parcel.
Get prompt assistance 9-5 Pacific Time, Monday-Friday via chat, phone, or email. Our team is eager to help and learn about your experiences with PARCEL VIEWER.